Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Norbit

Featured Replies

Yeah, but compared to his 80's movies I expect it to be like going back to softcore porno after watching hardcore. It's just not as good.

 

He seems to have softended up, too much. And Bowfinger was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. So, I don't know what to think, because the trailers seem like they're allright.

 

If they ever want an idea for a movie I'd consider having him revisit the barbershop from Coming to America. I could watch him play those guys all day.

Yeah, but compared to his 80's movies I expect it to be like going back to softcore porno after watching hardcore. It's just not as good.

 

This wins my award for quote of the week, in the running for quote of the month. :notworthy :notworthy

  • 2 weeks later...

are you guys serious? this looks SO dumb - i don't know what eddie murphy was thinking.

This looks to me like a racist version of The Nutty Professor, and from what I've read in reviews, it seems to be the case.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.