Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How did we get 1,100 users online last saturday?

Featured Replies

I didnt notice this then, but we set a record for users online at one time, and it was last saturday at 10:57am. Was anything going on making that many people go on at once?

Was it 1,100 actual users or did it include guests?

 

Perhaps they thought I was posting pics?

Was it 1,100 actual users or did it include guests?

 

Perhaps they thought I was posting pics?

 

thats what fooled me :confused

  • Author

It was search engine spiders probably, the number needs to be reset again. Unfortunately I have no idea what our real record total is anymore.

 

What is search engine spiders?

We set the previous record at the end of game 7 of the World Series in '03 correct?

Game 6. :mischief

 

I'm pretty sure that has been beaten, at least a few times.

  • Author

We set the previous record at the end of game 7 of the World Series in '03 correct?

Game 6. :mischief

 

I'm pretty sure that has been beaten, at least a few times.

 

I thought the old record was around 800 when we signed carlos delgado.

We set the previous record at the end of game 7 of the World Series in '03 correct?

Game 6. :mischief

 

I'm pretty sure that has been beaten, at least a few times.

 

*Slaps self in face for being retarded.*

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.