Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Head Count for DC Home Opener

Featured Replies

Please post seat numbers and arrival times....let's try to coordinate this....

 

I'll start

 

No seat number or arrival time yet but Flamarlins3 and I will be there....My station may be hooking me up with 3 free tix pretty low in the lower level.....If anyone wants the third ticket, PM me and we'll see what we can do but I can't guarantee it.

Okay. I would be jealous of you all but I'm a little busy running to the door every time I hear a delivery truck take the corner.

j/k You all have a great time and cheer our boys in The Teal on!!!

I'll be there with about 8 friends from school. Should we buy our tickets now?

 

I'd suggest it....I know they don't sell out but their crowd is like ours and will prolly show up for opening day and that's it.

I'll be there with about 8 friends from school. Should we buy our tickets now?

 

I'd suggest it....I know they don't sell out but their crowd is like ours and will prolly show up for opening day and that's it.

There's no way in hell they're selling that place out though. I'm 99% sure you'll be able to get tickets on gameday.

If this was on the weekend Id be there without a question

 

Unfortunately I have classes I cant miss that day...Hopefully will be making the trip to Atlanta a few weeks later

Me and 3 of my friends will be there!!!! We're so pumped! We'll all probably be rocking teal cowboy hats so loook for us:-) Then we're going to the Panthers vs. Capitals hockey game on Tuesday! My kinda week!

Me and 3 of my friends will be there!!!! We're so pumped! We'll all probably be rocking teal cowboy hats so loook for us:-) Then we're going to the Panthers vs. Capitals hockey game on Tuesday! My kinda week!

 

Where will you lovely ladies be sitting??? First beer will be on me....

I kind of thought the home opener was against Philly? I"m confused...

they aren't talking about the home opener :thumbup

I kind of thought the home opener was against Philly? I"m confused...

they aren't talking about the home opener :thumbup

 

Then someone should probably change the thread so it doesn't say DC Home Opener in the Marlins forum....

I kind of thought the home opener was against Philly? I"m confused...

they aren't talking about the home opener :thumbup

 

Then someone should probably change the thread so it doesn't say DC Home Opener in the Marlins forum....

well the DC Home Opener is against the Marlins, and this is a Marlins forum

I kind of thought the home opener was against Philly? I"m confused...

they aren't talking about the home opener :thumbup

 

Then someone should probably change the thread so it doesn't say DC Home Opener in the Marlins forum....

well the DC Home Opener is against the Marlins, and this is a Marlins forum

 

So, maybe it should say "Opening Day in Washington, Marlins @ Nats, whose going?"

Me and 3 of my friends will be there!!!! We're so pumped! We'll all probably be rocking teal cowboy hats so loook for us:-) Then we're going to the Panthers vs. Capitals hockey game on Tuesday! My kinda week!

 

Where will you lovely ladies be sitting??? First beer will be on me....

 

not exactly sure yet, but we'll be easy to spot:-)

so what's the weather gonna be like? There has been such a wide/varying rage on weather.gov/com for the last few weeks and i want to pack appropriately:-)

Me and 3 of my friends will be there!!!! We're so pumped! We'll all probably be rocking teal cowboy hats so loook for us:-) Then we're going to the Panthers vs. Capitals hockey game on Tuesday! My kinda week!

How are you guys able to attend so many away games. Are you still in college? I'll probably fail all my classes if I missed so many days (If I don't go to class I get a 0 for that day).

so what's the weather gonna be like? There has been such a wide/varying rage on weather.gov/com for the last few weeks and i want to pack appropriately:-)

 

Weather bug says 67 and sunny...

Me and 3 of my friends will be there!!!! We're so pumped! We'll all probably be rocking teal cowboy hats so loook for us:-) Then we're going to the Panthers vs. Capitals hockey game on Tuesday! My kinda week!

How are you guys able to attend so many away games. Are you still in college? I'll probably fail all my classes if I missed so many days (If I don't go to class I get a 0 for that day).

 

I'm in law school right now, so I can't miss class like I used to in undergrad (although even then I had to save my "absent days" for Marlins games) so I just never miss so I can go to fun road trips and such:-) I'll tough it out with a 102 fever, so long as I have enough allowed absent days left:). Otherwise, I just wait til summer, spring break and weekends to do the road trips/spring training stuff...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.