Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Opening Day!

Featured Replies

FINALLY it's here.

 

I had to work today but took the day off. Can't miss opening day! Been waiting 6 long months for this...

 

Let's go Marlins!!!

I would like to take a moment to thank DirecTV, DVR, and the MLB Extra Innings Package. Without the three of you, I would have to quit my job, get a divorce and lose custody of my son.

 

I would like to start a Grass Roots campaign to make MLB Opening Day an Official Holiday. Merry Opening Day!! Just don't sit on Bud Selig's lap at the mall, he'll try to steal your wallet.

 

Now lets beat the sh*t out of the Gnats and come home with the division lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost can't express how happy I am there's baseball today. And on top of that my season tickets just came this minute. Life is good. Almost the only thing better will be Friday's home opener.

 

Go Fish :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.