April 3, 200719 yr To be fair, who cares about the 500th RBI of a marginal player who will never be a starting 3rd baseman again? They shouldn't have mentioned it.
April 3, 200719 yr Oh, I'm sure they'll mention that, along with, "Miguel Cabrera is the _______ Fastest to reach 500 RBI's"
April 3, 200719 yr Oh, I'm sure they'll mention that, along with, "Miguel Cabrera is the _______ Fastest to reach 500 RBI's" ya, they will...because it's impressive to see how well he's doing.
April 3, 200719 yr would you like them to have said that Aaron Boone was the 590374802nd fastest to reach 500 rbi?
April 3, 200719 yr would you like them to have said that Aaron Boone was the 590374802nd fastest to reach 500 rbi? no, because that wouldn't be a very impressive stat. If Cabs is like the 15th fastest to reach 500 rbi's, that's very impressive....it really says a lot of how great a player he is. If he says Boone is the 249,942,488,552,554,838,338,2338,229,283rd fastest to reach it, it would be more of an insult to him, that it took him that long.
April 3, 200719 yr Author Wasn't even mentioned by Waltz or Hutton. Pathetic. It really isn't important enough to have been mentioned. Frankly, Hanley tying a career high in hits is more impressive because Boone's been in the league a long time. I just posted this because he hit it in his first AB as a Marlin.
April 3, 200719 yr Wasn't even mentioned by Waltz or Hutton. Pathetic. I believe they said when he came to bat that.. "Boone's next rbi will be his 500th" when I watched it on mlb.tv yesterday
April 3, 200719 yr Wasn't even mentioned by Waltz or Hutton. Pathetic. I believe they said when he came to bat that.. "Boone's next rbi will be his 500th" when I watched it on mlb.tv yesterday if you were watching it mlb.tv, you were watchin the cleveland feed. just sayin
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.