April 5, 200719 yr :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy I need to change my Log In to "HolycrapIlovetheMarlinsandIwishIcouldhangwiththematthestripbars" That's what the hell I'm talking about! Shower them hoes with doughs!
April 5, 200719 yr I wonder if this counts as "Chairity" work for Dontrelle? :blink: Helping the poor. Men . I wonder if the FO will mention this act, when Dontrelle receives the Community Foundation Award thing.
April 6, 200719 yr No wonder I never saw this article, and I subscribe to the PBP. I didn't even know there was a Solid Gold in Riviera Beach. I don't go to strip clubs but I am on the road every day all over the county. Of course because I never go to them I could probably miss seeing it. And with all the new construction going on in all parts of the county it just becomes a blur after a while. I'm going to question this article. Where is Solid Gold. Riviera Beach is cleaning itself up pretty well but I can't think of a place where another high class gentleman's club would fit in. If I were a ball player I think I would go to that club that is just west of 95 at 45th street (whatever the heck the name of it is). It always gets high reviews and from what I have heard is a pretty classy place. Jose Lambiet is pretty good at getting his sources checked and verified (I've dealt with him before) so the article is pretty trustworthy (he's one of my wife's favorite Post columnists and she was a contributor to one of his pieces once when she wrote in to say that she saw Vanilla Ice at the Super Target on 441 and Lantana Road). FYI, Solid Gold is located off of I-95 just north of Blue Heron: It is being marketed as a "high-class Vegas cabaret" and is on par with Rachel's (that's the place you're think of on 45th Street). Lambiet has written several columns about Solid Gold only because it is owned by former Miami Dolphins player John Bosa. I know that Commissioner Addie Greene was not happy about this place opening, but you can't stop these places from opening up if the zoning allows it to be there (unless you want a long and lengthy lawsuit that the local government is assured of losing!). One of my distributors is on Gardens Road just off Blue Heron. So yesterday when I was there I asked them. Yep. It's there all right. So now I retract my doubts on the story.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.