Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oh by the way: Craig Counsell

Featured Replies

I believe they are honoring him tonight for the 1997 WS Title. I guess they will do this before first game begins.

I believe they are honoring him tonight for the 1997 WS Title. I guess they will do this before first game begins.

Did they say before the first game or second game? I guess it would be before the first, that way the second game is not delayed any more than it needs to.

Counsel was a keeper in 1998. Of course, he was pretty cheap.

 

He was hit in the face by a pitch in mid-1998 and never reclaimed the starting job at 2B.

 

Luis came up & took over.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.