Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Red Sox have green uniforms?

Featured Replies

They usually only wear them on st patricks day during spring training.

 

I just won some tickets on ebay for mondays game vs toronto. 4 tickets for $49!

  • Author

They usually only wear them on st patricks day during spring training.

 

I just won some tickets on ebay for mondays game vs toronto. 4 tickets for $49!

Wow. That's gotta be a tough ticket. Good find.

They usually only wear them on st patricks day during spring training.

 

I just won some tickets on ebay for mondays game vs toronto. 4 tickets for $49!

Wow. That's gotta be a tough ticket. Good find.

 

Ya you quickly learn that the best thing to do is wait until the week before on ebay to get tickets. I was looking for tickets for tonights game, but decided at the last min to go. But two weeks ago the cheapest you could find was about 100 a ticket for bleachers. I looked two days ago and they were down to 55 each.

 

Another trick is to walk up to the ticket window on game day and a lot of the good tickets get released. However I am not a fan of paying $95 for a baseball game.

Horrible looking uniforms. I bet they make money my selling them. It seems like a lot of the fans have bought the green caps.

  • Author

They usually only wear them on st patricks day during spring training.

 

I just won some tickets on ebay for mondays game vs toronto. 4 tickets for $49!

Wow. That's gotta be a tough ticket. Good find.

 

Ya you quickly learn that the best thing to do is wait until the week before on ebay to get tickets. I was looking for tickets for tonights game, but decided at the last min to go. But two weeks ago the cheapest you could find was about 100 a ticket for bleachers. I looked two days ago and they were down to 55 each.

 

Another trick is to walk up to the ticket window on game day and a lot of the good tickets get released. However I am not a fan of paying $95 for a baseball game.

And to think my parents used to sit in the bleachers at Fenway for 75 cents.

Actually, I just learned the green uniforms is a tribute to Red Auerbach and the Celtics. That's a classy way to make money in merchandising :thumbup

Actually, I just learned the green uniforms is a tribute to Red Auerbach and the Celtics. That's a classy way to make money in merchandising :thumbup

id be willing to bet, since massachusetts has the highest amount of potheads per capita...most of boston thought the red sox were dedicating 4/20

These are the St. Patty's Greens....I get tired of seeing them around Fort Myers during the Spring when City of Palms Park becomes Fenway South.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.