Ebay

Guest marlins02

Guest marlins02

Im trying to buy tickets to a soldout event so Im going through Ebay but Ive never used it before. I found what i want but Im kinda nervous, like i said ive never used it and im kinda afraid of getting ripped off. I guess what im asking is Ebay safe? anyone had issues with it? any responses would be appreciated.

i think stubhub is way too overpriced. i've bought a lot of heat playoff tickets from ebay in the past and i've never had any issues. like fox said, you just have to make sure they have a good rating. also, check through their feedback and any that's negative to see what it says. i'm assuming it's pricey what you want so i personally would be iffy if the person has only sold a couple of items. i just always personally feel better if they're power sellers or have sold a reasonable amount.

Guest marlins02

Thanks for all the feedback guys, i appreciate it. ive been searching and i found what i want and i feel a little more confident after reading hte posts and checking on the seller's feedbacks but i gotta coordinate with the other person because the concert's on a different night than she thought it was... that and the prices God damn lol.

I have bought 6 or 7 things on Ebay, from a light switch cover to an electric guitar. The only problem I had was with the guitar because the guy wrote that it was a Strat, but it wasn't, it was a Fender Squier Bullet and it just looked like a Strat. I didn't pay much at all for it though so I kept it.