Almost 43 and carying his team

Shamrock

Greatest...of...all...time

People had written him off as done because of an injury....now that he's healthy again, he's once again the best hitter in baseball (yeah, I know, A Rod's doing right now, but A Rod's just riding a hot streak while Bonds is just warming up).

It's especially remarkable considering everything he's had to go through....everyone from the media, the feds, MLB, etc. has been trying to bring him down and have all failed

Greatest...of...all...time

People had written him off as done because of an injury....now that he's healthy again, he's once again the best hitter in baseball (yeah, I know, A Rod's doing right now, but A Rod's just riding a hot streak while Bonds is just warming up).

It's especially remarkable considering everything he's had to go through....everyone from the media, the feds, MLB, etc. has been trying to bring him down and have all failed

I think everyone agrees that he is one of the best of all time, if not the best... its just that he is an a**hole so no one wants to cheer for him.

How do we know he isn't on another untraceable drug or HGH?

How do we know Arod isn't or every other successful player in MLB? At a certain point it just becomes a stupid witch hunt.

:notworthy

also completely agree...I just hope he slows down a little so I can catch him in july and get that multi-million dollar ball