June 7, 200719 yr I wonder if the Brewers forgot they had Prince Fielder...?? WTF, huge shocker! I bet the Brewer fans are pisssssssed!
June 7, 200719 yr Wow, Matt LaPorta taken by the Brewers. I didn't expect him to go this high. Where will he play? Is he gonna be moved to LF? Braun already has 3B locked up, I'm sure and Prince is well, Prince. I'm confused.
June 7, 200719 yr Ramp did love him. Good call by him. Still, quite the shocker. Drops someone to us. We can start praying for Jarrod Parker right about now...
June 7, 200719 yr I really hope that the Rockies or Diamondbacks take Casey Weathers in 1 one of these next 2 picks.
June 7, 200719 yr Now we just need someone to take Nick Schmidt before our pick and the Giants to take Beau Mills.
June 7, 200719 yr Ramp did love him. Good call by him. Still, quite the shocker. Drops someone to us. We can start praying for Jarrod Parker right about now... I still dont think he thought he was a top 10 pick though.
June 7, 200719 yr I see the Diamondbacks getting either Parker or Schmidt here Please be Schmidt. :pray
June 7, 200719 yr I see the Diamondbacks getting either Parker or Schmidt here Please be Schmidt. :pray So Parker/Porcello falls or so we don't f up and take Schmidt instead?
June 7, 200719 yr That is a freakin' huge head. Casey "the head" Weathers. The Diamondbacks select Jarrod Parker. Damnit.
June 7, 200719 yr I see the Diamondbacks getting either Parker or Schmidt here Please be Schmidt. :pray So Parker/Porcello falls or so we don't f up and take Schmidt instead? I would be soooo Pissed if we take Schmidt. It better not happen. I loved Parker, his fastball explodes and I highly doubt Loria and the Marlins open the checkbook for Porcello, but we'll see. Giants should take Beau Mills here, makes too much sense though.
June 7, 200719 yr Damn :banghead .....really hope we don't take Schmidt or Borbon :thumbdown :thumbup Aumont and Heyward
June 7, 200719 yr Damn :banghead .....really hope we don't take Schmidt or Borbon :thumbdown :thumbup Aumont and Heyward I'd rather Borbon over Aumont
June 7, 200719 yr Damn :banghead .....really hope we don't take Schmidt or Borbon :thumbdown :thumbup Aumont and Heyward I'd rather Borbon over Aumont I think so too. I've somewhat soured on Aumont now, I'd prefer Bumgarner or Beaven even.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.