Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Draft 2007

Featured Replies

I hope that is a big case of the nerves for him during this interview or that kid is as dumb as a rock.

The guy the Cubs picked is gonna fit in great, he sounds like a total dumbass

just like their fans.

:lol

 

Glad I'm not the only one who picked that up.

Darn. Kind of glad he went though, because if we passed on him(which im sure we would have) I would have driven down to Loria's office and beat him up.

 

I have a feeling the Nats take Porcello, even though noone is predicting it.

Darn. Kind of glad he went though, because if we passed on him(which im sure we would have) I would have driven down to Loria's office and beat him up.

 

 

Yeah, I agree.

Darn. Kind of glad he went though, because if we passed on him(which im sure we would have) I would have driven down to Loria's office and beat him up.

 

 

Yeah, I agree.

No doubt.

I just see Aumont being our Ted Ginn Jr.

 

 

Who do you consider the Brady Quinn then??

 

With the way it's shaken down so far, one of Parker, Porcello or Heyward should be there.

Brewers could take a reach with a guy like Mesaroca. There was a report linking the two together yesterday.

 

The Brewers select Matt Laporta !! What!!! WOWWWWWWWWWW. Thats aHUGE reach!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.