Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Draft 2007

Featured Replies

ESPN has slowed the draft way down.

 

Yeah, it's great that it's on TV, but the frantic pace of the draft made it enjoyable for me.

FWIW: I dont like Moustakas at all and think he will be a huge bust. He looks about 5'10'' and too stocky, almost chubby looking. Don't like that frame at all from a HS guy. This pick isn't a surprise though, it was either him or Vitters.

I don't think a highlight of him running the bases was the best choice.

 

:lol

 

More like Moustlasses

Did the Royals just throw a curveball?

 

 

No

 

I think so.

 

If you'd tell me they'd take a position player, I'd have said Vitters.

 

If you'd told me they'd take a Boras guy, I'd have said Porcello.

I don't think a highlight of him running the bases was the best choice.

 

:lol

 

More like Moustlasses

LOL

The pirates pick is the pivotal pick of the 1st round. Noone really knows what they are going to do. I think they take a reach like Mesaroca the catcher from PA or even Beau Mills.

Cubs should have taken the catcher.

 

Vitters is the best hitter in the draft.

 

I think that was a good pick for them.

 

The pirates pick is the pivotal pick of the 1st round. Noone really knows what they are going to do. I think they take a reach like Mesaroca the catcher from PA or even Beau Mills.

 

Well, we know they're not taking a high-school arm with the way they've been burned :p

I hope that is a big case of the nerves for him during this interview or that kid is as dumb as a rock.

Cubs should have taken the catcher.

 

Vitters is the best hitter in the draft.

 

I think that was a good pick for them.

 

The pirates pick is the pivotal pick of the 1st round. Noone really knows what they are going to do. I think they take a reach like Mesaroca the catcher from PA or even Beau Mills.

 

Well, we know they're not taking a high-school arm with the way they've been burned :p

True he's the best hitter, but it's so hard to find a good hitting catcher.

 

I hope that is a big case of the nerves for him during this interview or that kid is as dumb as a rock.

I was thinking the same thing. Dude sounded like a dumbass.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.