Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrek Lee - Hee Seop Choi

Featured Replies

Who did they give the Pirates for Armanis?

Cubs made out like champs in that trade

 

Bobby Hill iirc

What's up with Choi now??? How old is he?

 

Choi this year is in the Rays minor league system, and he has a contract for one million.

I think we got them back with the Pierre for Nolasco, Mitre, and Pinto trade...and the Willis for Alfonseca? trade

 

And Clement, not just Alfonseca.

 

To be quite honest, while the Cubs would love Dontrelle, I don't think that trade was nearly as bad for them as many made it out to be. Clement was a big part of getting them to the NLCS in '03, and there's no way in hell Willis gets the call for them in '03 anyway.

Who did they give the Pirates for Aramis?

 

EDIT: Not much. Matt Bruback and $$?

It was Lofton and Ramirez for Bruback, Hill and Jose Hernandez

 

lol

Maybe the only good trade or signing Hendry has ever done.

 

Made out pretty well with Ramirez too.

I thought about him and I guess the trade worked out well because they made the postseason but the contract extension was foolish.

Maybe the only good trade or signing Hendry has ever done.

 

Made out pretty well with Ramirez too.

I thought about him and I guess the trade worked out well because they made the postseason but the contract extension was foolish.

 

Given positional scarcity, player ability, and the offseason in which he was a free agent, I'd say that there's nothing wrong with the money he got.

 

Besides, what is it to the Cubs?

 

If you've got it, use it.

What's up with Choi now??? How old is he?

 

Choi this year is in the Rays minor league system, and he has a contract for one million.

 

 

Last I read not that long ago, he went MIA and there was no documentain where he went. Wasn't on any Ray's affiliate roster.

 

Him being back in Korea makes sense though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.