Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ticketmaster is screwed up!

Featured Replies

Fire up for brokers who take their massive alotments of tickets and then high-tail it up North and sell them to the Sheep in NY/Bos.

 

I think brokers fall in line right between used car salesmen and hookers on the evolutionary scale.

this is so much f***ing bulls***. I was one minute away and f*** dammit another f***ing error. I'm going to find the ticket brokers and chop their f***ing nuts off.

I think we're all better off going to Pro and gettign in line for tickets instead of the "high tech way".

WTF, my tickets timed out and I wasn't even told I had any yet!

now the website isnt even loading up anymore

 

 

you know how long that line at the pro probably is, i heard last night over 4,000. thats to f***ing much

 

this sucks

On a brighter note, the non-removable wristband setup and the 6-ticket limit should be very good for limiting brokers from using legions of bums to make their profit. The fact that the Yankees and BoSox don't play until tonight is GOLD.. I'm pretty confident we should be able to sell out before they have a winner decided.

 

If I were the Marlins execs, I would've limited ticket sales to South Florida for a couple days, but we should still be able to 0wn this house next week.

NOt to be too negative, but didn't ticketmaster(bator) sell out in like an hour and six minutes or something for the NLCS?

 

I think all of you who don't have your tix yet may end up taking the chicken stickens'.

  • Author

Fire up for brokers who take their massive alotments of tickets and then high-tail it up North and sell them to the Sheep in NY/Bos.

 

I think brokers fall in line right between used car salesmen and hookers on the evolutionary scale.

amen to that...

 

rumor has it they were even using homeless people to stand in line last night to get more chances for tickets at the stadium...

 

disgusting people these bloodsucking brokers.

 

Fillet, that's an insult to hookers.

NOt to be too negative, but didn't ticketmaster(bator) sell out in like an hour and six minutes or something for the NLCS?

 

I think all of you who don't have your tix yet may end up taking the chicken stickens'.

Lower deck did. It took until like 5 or 6 to sell out the entire stadium.

good, i hope its soldout. i didnt want to go to the world series anyway :boo-woo

 

its the 5 year old in me

I swear! If I can't get tickets because of some jerkweed who hasn't been to a Marlins game in 10 years and can't tell me atleast two players on the current roster, then i'm going to be MAJORLY PISSED!!!!! :angry :censored :fyou

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.