October 16, 200322 yr Was rooting Cubs all the way, but your guys really showed me something, and there's no reason they can't take the whole thing. Congratualtions to you guys and your team. They really earned this pennant.
October 16, 200322 yr thanks Shively! There is rejoicing in Philly this week as the Phillies announced Jose Mesa will not be returning....
October 16, 200322 yr Author You're not kidding, Hotcorner...if I never so much as hear his name mentioned again, it will be too soon.
October 16, 200322 yr Are you kidding? Joe Table was awesome. He's one of the main reasons the Fish got in the PO's in the first place! Phils need to re sign him to a 5 or 6 year deal as far as I'm concerned.
October 16, 200322 yr Are you kidding? Joe Table was awesome. He's one of the main reasons the Fish got in the PO's in the first place! Phils need to re sign him to a 5 or 6 year deal as far as I'm concerned. :lol Agreed.
October 16, 200322 yr Thanks Shively!! I have a feeling we'll be back and forth all next year with you guys, except it won't be for the WC - we want DIVISON TITLE
October 16, 200322 yr I have a feeling we'll be back and forth all next year with you guys, except it won't be for the WC - we want DIVISON TITLE EXACTLY. If we keep this team intact, with the Braves big swingers leaving (Sheffy, Lopez), we can take the division.
October 16, 200322 yr hell yea we will be the first to dethrone atlanta in what 12 year? awesomeness welcome to the boards Shively. thanks for the support.
October 16, 200322 yr Atl should be the scaredest (real word?) team on the block. Philly is one player away (or one subtraction *mesa) from being able to win the division and we obviously can get it done.
October 16, 200322 yr Author "Phils need to re sign him to a 5 or 6 year deal as far as I'm concerned." Why not...the new stadium will need janitors, too, after all...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.