We need to make a Marlins Song

urumotherpucker94

Im tired of hearing the same old Lets Go Marlins! all the time. Lets show some emotion and make some original chants. Anyone with some talents should make something up. Either in English or Spanish. I got some in Spanish that I used in my country but their obvousely not original then and some of them arent appropiate, like. Policia, Policia, hay que mal que se te ve, cuando vos vas a la cancha, tu mujer se va a cojer. Lol. and Bin Laden,Bin Laden,Bin Laden, Bin Laden, Bin Laden te pido un favor, yo se que sos hincha de los Marlins, tirale a los Mets un avion. We need some in English though and appropiate.

Let me get this straight. You go to a baseball game...pay your hard earned money to watch others play a game you can see for free in any park around America....and you do this with thousands of people around you that have done the same. You applaude like everyone else when someone comes to bat or gets a hit and you may even be part of the wave :::yech:::. And it's the chant that makes them look like robots? Ummm..ok.

urumotherpucker94...hate to burst your hopes and dreams of changing the chant of "let go marlins" but it will never happen. I mean seriously look at the chants you were considering...like wtf? im sorry if im being hard on you but you post on a florida marlins board that we should change our chant when we start to rally? do you know how many fans are out there that dont post on this website and go to marlins games?

as i said before....i will stick to lets go marlins just like every other marlins fan will.

btw...i love what you wrote, chewbacca :notworthy hahaha

Im tired of hearing the same old Lets Go Marlins! all the time. Lets show some emotion and make some original chants. Anyone with some talents should make something up. Either in English or Spanish. I got some in Spanish that I used in my country but their obvousely not original then and some of them arent appropiate, like. Policia, Policia, hay que mal que se te ve, cuando vos vas a la cancha, tu mujer se va a cojer. Lol. and Bin Laden,Bin Laden,Bin Laden, Bin Laden, Bin Laden te pido un favor, yo se que sos hincha de los Marlins, tirale a los Mets un avion. We need some in English though and appropiate.

ok, u havent been to ANY SPORTING EVENT in FLORIDA. esp. south.

we have the WORST fans when it comes to chants. everyone is always off. one section will start something, stop and then 10 seconds later someone else will start something and its just bad.

and u want...the MARLINS? fans to start a new chant for all of sports? ha

ok, u havent been to ANY SPORTING EVENT in FLORIDA. esp. south.

we have the WORST fans when it comes to chants. everyone is always off. one section will start something, stop and then 10 seconds later someone else will start something and its just bad.

and u want...the MARLINS? fans to start a new chant for all of sports? ha

Any sporting event in Florida is a bad thing to say. Gator fans are fantastic at organizing cheers. The problem is most people who go to sports in South Florida have no passion.

sorry ill correct myself. in my years of being a fan and employee...the marlins have the worst fans when it comes to chants. no body is n'sync with one another. must be the language barrier.

also panthers is blah to

the only south florida sport that is decent when it comes to fans cheers is the heat. and thats cuz they have the worlds most annoying DJ blabbing all game. (and i dont mean the PA announcer b/c hes the best) i mean that annoying irie guy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.