Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone have any knowledge on this subject?

Featured Replies

silk road...it was featured in soul calibur 3. so i'm guessing it was used in the 1600's and connected china to europe for silk trade. sorry, you're on your own for the rest.

  • Author

silk road...it was featured in soul calibur 3. so i'm guessing it was used in the 1600's and connected china to europe for silk trade. sorry, you're on your own for the rest.

 

You got it! :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

how difficult could it be to find stuff on the silk road at any library.

 

its not like this is some obsure event, but a major trade route in the 17th century if my dates are right.

 

 

Do a little damn work and do the research. AKA get off your tail and go do the work.

  • Author

how difficult could it be to find stuff on the silk road at any library.

 

its not like this is some obsure event, but a major trade route in the 17th century if my dates are right.

 

 

Do a little damn work and do the research. AKA get off your tail and go do the work.

 

Oh no research isnt the problem.. I have a sh*t load of information... I need to find what Chinas motives were by creating the route... There just seems like theres so many motives to me I don't want to f*** it up

how difficult could it be to find stuff on the silk road at any library.

 

its not like this is some obsure event, but a major trade route in the 17th century if my dates are right.

 

 

Do a little damn work and do the research. AKA get off your tail and go do the work.

 

Oh no research isnt the problem.. I have a sh*t load of information... I need to find what Chinas motives were by creating the route... There just seems like theres so many motives to me I don't want to f*** it up

 

 

 

read the information?

  • Author

how difficult could it be to find stuff on the silk road at any library.

 

its not like this is some obsure event, but a major trade route in the 17th century if my dates are right.

 

 

Do a little damn work and do the research. AKA get off your tail and go do the work.

 

Oh no research isnt the problem.. I have a sh*t load of information... I need to find what Chinas motives were by creating the route... There just seems like theres so many motives to me I don't want to f*** it up

 

 

 

read the information?

 

 

Really? Thanks captain obvious.. I did that, Im actually nearly done with the paper... I originally posted this yesterday when I got started, before I read the info I had

how difficult could it be to find stuff on the silk road at any library.

 

its not like this is some obsure event, but a major trade route in the 17th century if my dates are right.

 

 

Do a little damn work and do the research. AKA get off your tail and go do the work.

 

Oh no research isnt the problem.. I have a sh*t load of information... I need to find what Chinas motives were by creating the route... There just seems like theres so many motives to me I don't want to f*** it up

 

 

 

read the information?

 

 

Really? Thanks captain obvious.. I did that, Im actually nearly done with the paper... I originally posted this yesterday when I got started, before I read the info I had

 

 

 

ya you wanted others to basically hold you hand and do everything but write it for you.

 

 

here's the thing with history son.

 

 

have a thesis. have souces to defend your thesis.

 

paper done and even if you are slighty off, with sources to defend your thesis and back thigns up, you are in the clear.

I gotta tell ya, this thread is really making me laugh.

 

Well done boys! TheDon loves him some free comedy.

  • Author

how difficult could it be to find stuff on the silk road at any library.

 

its not like this is some obsure event, but a major trade route in the 17th century if my dates are right.

 

 

Do a little damn work and do the research. AKA get off your tail and go do the work.

 

Oh no research isnt the problem.. I have a sh*t load of information... I need to find what Chinas motives were by creating the route... There just seems like theres so many motives to me I don't want to f*** it up

 

 

 

read the information?

 

 

Really? Thanks captain obvious.. I did that, Im actually nearly done with the paper... I originally posted this yesterday when I got started, before I read the info I had

 

 

 

ya you wanted others to basically hold you hand and do everything but write it for you.

 

 

here's the thing with history son.

 

 

have a thesis. have souces to defend your thesis.

 

paper done and even if you are slighty off, with sources to defend your thesis and back thigns up, you are in the clear.

 

I didnt want someone to hold my hand, to be honest in high school I NEVER EVER studied the Silk Road. This is actually one of the first times Ive been asked to go in depth about this subject. I just posted this to see if anyone really knew and had a passion for this subject. I'll be honest im not a very big history buff

 

But I do appreciate you telling me out about the whole thesis and stuff... :rolleyes:

how difficult could it be to find stuff on the silk road at any library.

 

its not like this is some obsure event, but a major trade route in the 17th century if my dates are right.

 

 

Do a little damn work and do the research. AKA get off your tail and go do the work.

 

Oh no research isnt the problem.. I have a sh*t load of information... I need to find what Chinas motives were by creating the route... There just seems like theres so many motives to me I don't want to f*** it up

 

 

 

read the information?

 

 

Really? Thanks captain obvious.. I did that, Im actually nearly done with the paper... I originally posted this yesterday when I got started, before I read the info I had

 

 

 

ya you wanted others to basically hold you hand and do everything but write it for you.

 

 

here's the thing with history son.

 

 

have a thesis. have souces to defend your thesis.

 

paper done and even if you are slighty off, with sources to defend your thesis and back thigns up, you are in the clear.

 

I didnt want someone to hold my hand, to be honest in high school I NEVER EVER studied the Silk Road. This is actually one of the first times Ive been asked to go in depth about this subject. I just posted this to see if anyone really knew and had a passion for this subject. I'll be honest im not a very big history buff

 

But I do appreciate you telling me out about the whole thesis and stuff... :rolleyes:

 

 

i hate the term history buff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.