Hanley day to day with hammy injury

GoMarlins2435

not too sure about this but give him the benefit of the doubt. looked like he was taking a home run trot till he realized it wasn't.....

bash me if you will. im definately a hanley supporter im just sayin what it looked like. lol

Are you implying that Hanley faked his injury?

First it was "They pulled Willis out of his start in the first inning to save face" and now "They pulled Hanley out of the game in the 3rd to save face". Sometimes people on here are incredible.

I didn't say that. I'm just saying what it looked like to me. Maybe the team believed hanley felt something. but he did tell fredi that he can "play it out throughout the game". Just a bit weird to me. :mischief

First it was "They pulled Willis out of his start in the first inning to save face" and now "They pulled Hanley out of the game in the 3rd to save face". Sometimes people on here are incredible.

I didn't say that. I'm just saying what it looked like to me. Maybe the team believed hanley felt something. but he did tell fredi that he can "play it out throughout the game". Just a bit weird to me. :mischief

I gotta admit it looked like a home run trot. But I did read someplace it has been bothering him for a couple days and Fredi knew about it. Also, it's not Hanley type play. The guy is an agressive base runner. Normally he would have been trying to stretch that to a triple until he saw it leave the yard. I knock his defence, but I have no complaint on any aspect of his offense and that includes base running.

Let's look at the bright side of this...at least it keeps Amezaga out of CF for awhile :rolleyes:

I still fail to see what only a few people here see that is wrong with Amazega's OF abilities. Every thing I read from any writer or listen to around the league admire his defense. Everything I see attending games points to a decent CFer. And yet a few here slam him at an amazing rate.

So explain it to me. Is it his wall banging catches that bother you? His excellent range in our spacious CF? His bullets to the plate to save runs? Or is it his willingness to pay blue collar type defense? Is it because he's not hitting around .280 with 12 dingers that his defense is less than bad?

None of the above would be my guess. Well, maybe that last one a little bit. But I would think the main reason for the hatred would be just because the team didn't go out and get one of a couple players these people wanted that anyone else is going to be crap playing CF for us. Still pouting because we didn't trade with Tampa to get that guy on the police blotter???