Super Saturday Question

MiRi

I know the first one a radio station here had a call in contest to get there. And I talked to a guy at the Joan Jett one that said he walked up towards the end of the previous one and was told if he had 4 seats together for the game he was allowed on the field, whatever that means.

I would say call your sales rep. My wife would be interested in hearing what the response is so maybe I'll have her call ours today. She really wants that spot for one of the shows.

If she calls, BroncoBob, please let me know. I'd like to be there for Smash Mouth.

She called Tuesday and left a message. I guess they also get a couple days off because no response yet. I'll keep you updated tho. I think she wants to be there for Quiet Riot with the guy from Motley Crue. So far, the times we have stayed for the show we just stayed in our seats. See just as much on the screens as you can over in front of the stage from the seats. But it would be kinda cool being down on the field right in front. Aaahhhh, the things I have to do for a happy marrage. LOL

Side note: I really liked that simulcast thing with the blimp last time.

Sales rep called us yesterday. He said there is a radio station set up outside of Gate H and to go there as they are giving out passes for field level. He had no other info so I don't know if you have to do something for them or if you just have to ask. Don't even know what radio station it is. Good luck to ya.

You're welcome. Good luck. I get there early on Saturdays and usually leave before the show when the wife works so I can pick her up. (Never have figured that one out when we have 2 cars, but...) Maybe with my season tix I have a better shot at getting those tix. I'll give it a shot and if you can't get any look me up to see if I managed it. You know where I sit.

are u guys sure u just go to the radio station???

Like I said... Our sales rep said go to the radio station booth set up outside Gate H before the game. Supposedly they are in charge of that stuff. I really have no idea and am just stating what I was told, and it seems to be the only info that is available right now. I get there early on Saturdays and Sundays because I enjoy the pre game festivities. I'm going to check it out. And if it is true then I will have a couple of field passes to give away because I won't be staying for the post game festivities this week.

Bronco Bob, you rock. I just went to the radio station set up, and they just asked if we wanted field passes. They gave them out just like that. Awesome! Thanks. :)

You are welcome. I also went up to them and got two field passes. Gave them to a friend and his daughter in our section. Bummer part. Went to pick up the wife and she had to work later than normal, so I could have stayed for the concert at least.

I'm not sure who Blues Traveler is but they sound interesting. And the wife wants field passes for Quiet Riot.