Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/13 Nats @ Fish -- Willis vs. Bergmann.....

Featured Replies

Wow, I am up in the North Carolina mountains (I am literally on top of a mountain) and since I have no Marlins t.v access I have to watch it on gameday. I went to take a shower when the score was 3-1 and now its 8-1. Butt heads.

Consider yourself lucky. You'd be screaming.

What happened?

Dontrelle Willis and Miguel Olivo happened.

Did Olivo forget how to catch a ball? :lol

Wow, I am up in the North Carolina mountains (I am literally on top of a mountain) and since I have no Marlins t.v access I have to watch it on gameday. I went to take a shower when the score was 3-1 and now its 8-1. Butt heads.

Consider yourself lucky. You'd be screaming.

What happened?

Dontrelle Willis and Miguel Olivo happened.

Did Olivo forget how to catch a ball? :lol

Did he ever know how?

FREDO FREDO FREDO FREDO

 

but don't forget, our problem is CF, not catcher :rolleyes:

Did Willis get booed off the mound there? Sounded like it.

Yep, definitely did.

no

He sure did. Just sayin.

Did Willis get booed off the mound there? Sounded like it.

Yep, definitely did.

no

Take your ear muffs off. He got booed as he walked off.

Did Willis get booed off the mound there? Sounded like it.

Yep, definitely did.

no

yes

that's what I heard

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.