Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/13 Nats @ Fish -- Willis vs. Bergmann.....

Featured Replies

What the hell is Olivo's problem?!?!

He can't catch. And Willis can't throw strikes. Pull him and trade him now. I'm serious.

I don't know what Freddi is waiting for. Pull both of them right now. We're only down 3 and it looks like it's gonna get a lot worse.

And here's Zimmerman. It'd be interesting to see his career average with RISP against the Marlins. I'm willing to bet its in the 400s.

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

At least Fredi had the decency to wait to take out Willis after he had blown the game but just before he was totally humiliated.

Wow, I am up in the North Carolina mountains (I am literally on top of a mountain) and since I have no Marlins t.v access I have to watch it on gameday. I went to take a shower when the score was 3-1 and now its 8-1. Butt heads.

Wow, I am up in the North Carolina mountains (I am literally on top of a mountain) and since I have no Marlins t.v access I have to watch it on gameday. I went to take a shower when the score was 3-1 and now its 8-1. Butt heads.

Consider yourself lucky. You'd be screaming.

Wow, I am up in the North Carolina mountains (I am literally on top of a mountain) and since I have no Marlins t.v access I have to watch it on gameday. I went to take a shower when the score was 3-1 and now its 8-1. Butt heads.

Consider yourself lucky. You'd be screaming.

What happened?

Wow, I am up in the North Carolina mountains (I am literally on top of a mountain) and since I have no Marlins t.v access I have to watch it on gameday. I went to take a shower when the score was 3-1 and now its 8-1. Butt heads.

Consider yourself lucky. You'd be screaming.

What happened?

Dontrelle Willis and Miguel Olivo happened.

Wow, I am up in the North Carolina mountains (I am literally on top of a mountain) and since I have no Marlins t.v access I have to watch it on gameday. I went to take a shower when the score was 3-1 and now its 8-1. Butt heads.

Consider yourself lucky. You'd be screaming.

Or throwing up or something.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.