Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/13 Nats @ Fish -- Willis vs. Bergmann.....

Featured Replies

OMG.... I just checked Dontrelles line and its says... 8 runs and 3 earned. WTF Happened?

Do you really have to ask Holly? Haven't you been watching this defense just like the rest of us all season long?

 

Not that I expected the defense to be magically fixed over the ASB or anything.

I'm still stuck pondering how a 3-0 pitch misses outside by 2 feet.

did we come back 8 run vs wash??????

I thought our big comeback earlier in the year was against the Rays, but I may be wrong.

Fans booed again.

Fans pay their money and have a right to boo or cheer, but booing your own guys at home is so Phillies.

No matter how bad the pitching or defense is.

It's not right.

 

I agree, I hate that sh*t.

freddy shouldnt have brought those scubs ramirez and obermuller in he couldve gone to Pinto or Miller hell maybe even lindstrom which are way better pitchers than these scrubs and we wouldve had a tied ball game as we speak.

Fans booed again.

Fans pay their money and have a right to boo or cheer, but booing your own guys at home is so Phillies.

No matter how bad the pitching or defense is.

It's not right.

 

I agree, I hate that sh*t.

Booing sends the home team sends a huge message. Sometimes it's needed.

freddy shouldnt have brought those scubs ramirez and obermuller in he couldve gone to Pinto or Miller hell maybe even lindstrom which are way better pitchers than these scrubs and we wouldve had a tied ball game as we speak.

Whoa. That sentence just made me cross eyed.

freddy shouldnt have brought those scubs ramirez and obermuller in he couldve gone to Pinto or Miller hell maybe even lindstrom which are way better pitchers than these scrubs and we wouldve had a tied ball game as we speak.

 

It's much easier to say that in hindsight.

Fans booed again.

Fans pay their money and have a right to boo or cheer, but booing your own guys at home is so Phillies.

No matter how bad the pitching or defense is.

It's not right.

 

I agree, I hate that sh*t.

Booing sends the home team sends a huge message. Sometimes it's needed.

 

Haha agree to disagree I guess.

What an AB by Amezaga, regardless.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.