Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Football Week 2 Diiscussion

Featured Replies

  • Author

Holy sh*t.

 

Someone fill me in.

 

I just turned to it.

First play of the game, Brohm throws an 82 yard TD pass.

I missed MT's first TD to make it 7-7.

Then Urrirta caught a bomb to make it 14-7.

Then the Louisville D forced a turnover to make 21-7.

Then MT's QB ran like 50 yards setting up a TD run by the RB.

21-14

  • Author

LOL

 

28-14

 

5:17 left in the first

 

Lucky bounce for Louisville.

Good luck beating West Virgina with that defense, Louisville. Hell, I'm not that confident they can win in Kentucky next week with that defense.

Steve Slaton is going to personally take all the mothers of the Louisville defensive players out to dinner and leave them with the bill. The run defense on the last play was simply pathetic.

Louisville looks an awful lot like WVU last year....The eers had no D either but a hellacious offense.

Terrible, NFL time (I take college football over NFL 99 of 100 times)

This is a smart man.

I can't believe how bad the UL defense has looked tonight. I watched MTSU play in person against FAU last week, and their offense couldn't move the ball against us. They scored a TD on a broken play and that was it. The Owls held them to 18 yards rushing. FAU has a very good defense this year, but MTSU's offense isn't this dynamic. UL is just standing around. I guess they figure that offense will bail them out...which it probably will. Anyway, good showing so far for the Sun Belt!

I just noticed this and i know it's next week but how did UCF get Texas at home? Anyone go to UCF here?

I believe Texas gets 2 home games with UCF out of this and this game will open up UCF's on campus stadium on National TV

 

Edit: 2009 and 2011 at Texas

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.