Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Football Week 2 Diiscussion

Featured Replies

thank GOD for that flag

 

thats a 3rd chance on this drive

FINALLY!!!!

 

that was f***ing embarrassing how long it took

running speed option to the short side of the field is f*cking retarted

 

thank god they got the score there

I can't believe the Big Ten paid for an anti-heckling commercial.

 

And I can't believe we went back to that play.

 

Big 12, I think I kind of liked it.

Behemoth Buckeye offense makes it 6-2.

 

Any MAC fans out there that can tell me if Akron is suppossed to be decent this year or is Todd Boeckman this inept? That Washington game on the road is going to be hell for them if they can't move the ball better.

 

I've been regulated from watching Duke for another 30 minutes because I called Ted Roof too many Fing C's earlier. :(

  • Author

Behemoth Buckeye offense makes it 6-2.

 

Any MAC fans out there that can tell me if Akron is suppossed to be decent this year or is Todd Boeckman this inept? That Washington game on the road is going to be hell for them if they can't move the ball better.

 

I've been regulated from watching Duke for another 30 minutes because I called Ted Roof to many Fing C's earlier. :(

They are supposed to finish in the middle to bottom half of the MAC this year.

 

If I remember correctly they were predicted behind (in no order) Northern Illinois, Central Michigan, Western Michigan, Ohio, Toledo, Ball State, and Kent State. Somewhere around 7th out of 13 teams.

I've been regulated from watching Duke for another 30 minutes because I called Ted Roof too many Fing C's earlier. :(

 

Haha...that's what being a Duke fan is all about.

13-2 Buckeyes.

 

Saine with the reception. From my mom's hometown.

 

Thanks Junior. :thumbup

OSU's defense is incredible this game.

 

41 total yards allowed so far.

 

This is such a cliche 'Tressell ball' team.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.