do ladies find this sexy

g8trz2003

No no no...

It's the Dontrelle jersey (worn open, not buttoned down) with a white t-shirt, ecko jean shorts with the faded look, and brand new white reboks (sp) on my feet.

Now THAT is pimp. lol.

THAT IS PIMP. I wear my mags jersey no button with a white tee, and my giant fits....and the white jordans...gets the rave revues from everybody. WE are pimpolicous.

That's how tru playa's roll. lol. Yeah man you know it....ridin spinners and the 24's too :) lol j/k...i wish i had that much money....plus it's hard for a caucasian to get away with that

No no no...

It's the Dontrelle jersey (worn open, not buttoned down) with a white t-shirt, ecko jean shorts with the faded look, and brand new white reboks (sp) on my feet.

Now THAT is pimp. lol.

THAT IS PIMP. I wear my mags jersey no button with a white tee, and my giant fits....and the white jordans...gets the rave revues from everybody. WE are pimpolicous.

That's how tru playa's roll. lol. How can you be a pimp with out some gators? :confused

a true playa doesnt worry about his race...

If you are a tru playa, everyone will accept you.

If you are a poser, you get jumped.

I would be number 1. lol. LOL....never got jumped before, my friends give me **** sometimes, but they all accept me, so i'm all good then.

i wonder if any 30 something year olds wear Ecko or Sean John or baseball jerseys? :lol

Snoop Dogg???? :lol BiG Snoop Dogg once said in an interview that him and Dre will be 70 years old in wheel chairs with wire wheel rims smoking blunts... Snoop Dogg said he quite the green man, he's "high on life." :lol

i wonder if any 30 something year olds wear Ecko or Sean John or baseball jerseys? :lol

OMG, I thought only us WOMEN knew the names for fashion lines...you guys know more about fashion than most women I know :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I have never heard of ANY of that stuff, except Ecko because a guy I work with wears that.

OMG, I thought only us WOMEN knew the names for fashion lines...you guys know more about fashion than most women I know :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I have never heard of ANY of that stuff, except Ecko because a guy I work with wears that. Well of course we know...the men on this site are every woman's dream. :D