The Big list of 2004 Free Agents

Ramp

crack dealing Magg, the profits are incredible. f*** the system and get around it :shifty

That better be some pretty potent crack if you wanna sign Pudge and Vladdie. And besides, the system catches up with you, just look at what's happening to Giambi and Bonds.

crack dealing Magg, the profits are incredible. f*** the system and get around it :shifty

Why stop at crack? :shifty

:lol Good point!!! Maybe some of the players' wifes can go into prostitution and sell themselves to local pimps....or make a trip to the bang bus. Wow, somebody get Loria on the phone, with these ideas, a $200 million payroll could be in the works for 2004.

damn its amazing how i can easily make a topic deviate from the main point

Well everyone is waiting for you to do it, it's a lot more fun to talk about dealing crack and making the players wifes concubines (sp?) to pay free agents then it is to talk about the big list of 2004 free agents.

I think Mark Sweeney will remain a Rockie, as will Chris Stynes...if Dan O'Dork (O'Dowd) is SMART enough to keep them both. The Rockies let go of Bobby Estalella, Jose Jimenez, and Chris Richard, freeing up room and money to keep a hold of Sweeney, Stynes, and possibly Jay Payton.

I think Pudge will stay. The damn Yankees will get Vladdy G...because Greedy George will pay the big Buck$$$ to have another winning team. Watch and see what big names he gets and what players he tosses in a fire sale.

I hope the Royals will keep both Curtis Leskanic and Brian Anderson.

Hi oeoMagg, do you think Colon is going to be back to your team? I read he decline a 3-year contract and that he filed for FA... I hope he doesn't sign with my other teams (Angels), because I don't think they can afford his demands of how much he wants now.

We might make Colon one more offer, but even if we do, I doubt Colon will come back. He knows the Yankees are going to give him a ton of money, and that's clearly his motive right now. My guess is Colon will end up with the yanks, but he could maybe I suppose come back to the sox, but I wouldn't count on it.