Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you spit in the urinal before you take a piss?

Featured Replies

How bout: has anybody ever came into a urinal?

 

 

Urinal no, bidet HELL YES!

More importantly: have you ever felt the urge to take a dump in a urinal?

 

The problem about that is that you need to put your butt cheeks on the porcelain, and you only find urinals in public bathrooms. If anyone can engineer a way to avoid butt cheek-to-porcelain contact, I'm down for it.

What, you don't have a urinal in your house?

 

The day I go to someones house and they have a urinal, I'm sh*tting in it.

I'm assuming you would just stand over the urinal and make your deposit. My problem is that I haven't found a janitorial staff I hate enough to make them fish for my dookie.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.