Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you spit in the urinal before you take a piss?

Featured Replies

I always use the stall, I can't stand peeing next to other men.

Studies suggest that you are insecure about your penis size.

 

studies suggest you're a fag.

Insecurity further exposed.

 

My penis is huge, just ask your mother. I have no insecurities about my manhood whatsoever.

Studies also show that guys named "lefty" like to jerk off their tiny dick with their left hand.

 

dude the stuff you mentioned about using the stalls could be put aside but the fact you so sensitve about your dick size on a message board does kinda show a little insecurity

I always use the stall, I can't stand peeing next to other men.

Studies suggest that you are insecure about your penis size.

 

studies suggest you're a fag.

Insecurity further exposed.

 

My penis is huge, just ask your mother. I have no insecurities about my manhood whatsoever.

Studies also show that guys named "lefty" like to jerk off their tiny dick with their left hand.

 

dude the stuff you mentioned about using the stalls could be put aside but the fact you so sensitve about your dick size on a message board does kinda show a little insecurity

 

who the hell told you i'm sensitive about that sh*t? I've always thought "lefty" was a fruit so I just remind him every chance I get. I couldn't care less about what he or anybody else thinks about me... after all, it's just another dumbass on the net.

I always use the stall, I can't stand peeing next to other men.

Studies suggest that you are insecure about your penis size.

 

studies suggest you're a fag.

Insecurity further exposed.

 

My penis is huge, just ask your mother. I have no insecurities about my manhood whatsoever.

Studies also show that guys named "lefty" like to jerk off their tiny dick with their left hand.

 

dude the stuff you mentioned about using the stalls could be put aside but the fact you so sensitve about your dick size on a message board does kinda show a little insecurity

 

who the hell told you i'm sensitive about that sh*t? I've always thought "lefty" was a fruit so I just remind him every chance I get. I couldn't care less about what he or anybody else thinks about me... after all, it's just another dumbass on the net.

 

damn so confrontational

I always use the stall, I can't stand peeing next to other men.

Studies suggest that you are insecure about your penis size.

 

studies suggest you're a fag.

Insecurity further exposed.

 

My penis is huge, just ask your mother. I have no insecurities about my manhood whatsoever.

Studies also show that guys named "lefty" like to jerk off their tiny dick with their left hand.

 

dude the stuff you mentioned about using the stalls could be put aside but the fact you so sensitve about your dick size on a message board does kinda show a little insecurity

 

who the hell told you i'm sensitive about that sh*t? I've always thought "lefty" was a fruit so I just remind him every chance I get. I couldn't care less about what he or anybody else thinks about me... after all, it's just another dumbass on the net.

So you get to think Lefty is a fruit but knowone can think your insecure about having a puny penis?

I always use the stall, I can't stand peeing next to other men.

Studies suggest that you are insecure about your penis size.

 

studies suggest you're a fag.

Insecurity further exposed.

 

My penis is huge, just ask your mother. I have no insecurities about my manhood whatsoever.

Studies also show that guys named "lefty" like to jerk off their tiny dick with their left hand.

 

dude the stuff you mentioned about using the stalls could be put aside but the fact you so sensitve about your dick size on a message board does kinda show a little insecurity

 

who the hell told you i'm sensitive about that sh*t? I've always thought "lefty" was a fruit so I just remind him every chance I get. I couldn't care less about what he or anybody else thinks about me... after all, it's just another dumbass on the net.

 

damn so confrontational

 

Nah, I just like to speak the truth. :thumbup

louiecastillo1 getting confrontational when people started messing with his e-ass is probably one of the funniest things ever on this site.

louiecastillo1 getting confrontational when people started messing with his e-ass is probably one of the funniest things ever on this site.

His pseudo-defense of that horse faced ho really singled him out, eh

I always use the stall, I can't stand peeing next to other men.

Studies suggest that you are insecure about your penis size.

 

studies suggest you're a fag.

Insecurity further exposed.

 

My penis is huge, just ask your mother. I have no insecurities about my manhood whatsoever.

Studies also show that guys named "lefty" like to jerk off their tiny dick with their left hand.

 

dude the stuff you mentioned about using the stalls could be put aside but the fact you so sensitve about your dick size on a message board does kinda show a little insecurity

 

who the hell told you i'm sensitive about that sh*t? I've always thought "lefty" was a fruit so I just remind him every chance I get. I couldn't care less about what he or anybody else thinks about me... after all, it's just another dumbass on the net.

So you get to think Lefty is a fruit but knowone can think your insecure about having a puny penis?

 

I couldn't care less about what anyone thinks. If people here wanna spend their time thinking about a penis that's their problem.

louiecastillo1 getting confrontational when people started messing with his e-ass is probably one of the funniest things ever on this site.

 

what's really funny is that you aren't even a marlins fan and yet you have 28,152 posts and god

knows how many more on the Red Sox site. Do you ever leave your computer?

I always use the stall, I can't stand peeing next to other men.

Studies suggest that you are insecure about your penis size.

 

studies suggest you're a fag.

Insecurity further exposed.

 

My penis is huge, just ask your mother. I have no insecurities about my manhood whatsoever.

Studies also show that guys named "lefty" like to jerk off their tiny dick with their left hand.

 

dude the stuff you mentioned about using the stalls could be put aside but the fact you so sensitve about your dick size on a message board does kinda show a little insecurity

 

who the hell told you i'm sensitive about that sh*t? I've always thought "lefty" was a fruit so I just remind him every chance I get. I couldn't care less about what he or anybody else thinks about me... after all, it's just another dumbass on the net.

So you get to think Lefty is a fruit but knowone can think your insecure about having a puny penis?

 

I couldn't care less about what anyone thinks. If people here wanna spend their time thinking about a penis that's their problem.

 

I spend a lot of time thinking about my penis.

louiecastillo1 getting confrontational when people started messing with his e-ass is probably one of the funniest things ever on this site.

His pseudo-defense of that horse faced ho really singled him out, eh

 

I never defended your mother. :thumbup

louiecastillo1 getting confrontational when people started messing with his e-ass is probably one of the funniest things ever on this site.

 

what's really funny is that you aren't even a marlins fan and yet you have 28,152 posts and god

knows how many more on the Red Sox site. Do you ever leave your computer?

Never.

 

It is surgically attached to my body. Its pretty hideous.

 

Not as hideous as having that girl who posted here on your arm though. She was so ugly I made a sizable donation to a pro bono plastic surgery group in her name.

 

There is livestock out there who thought she was ugly.

I always use the stall, I can't stand peeing next to other men.

Studies suggest that you are insecure about your penis size.

 

studies suggest you're a fag.

Insecurity further exposed.

 

My penis is huge, just ask your mother. I have no insecurities about my manhood whatsoever.

Studies also show that guys named "lefty" like to jerk off their tiny dick with their left hand.

 

dude the stuff you mentioned about using the stalls could be put aside but the fact you so sensitve about your dick size on a message board does kinda show a little insecurity

 

who the hell told you i'm sensitive about that sh*t?

Oh, you're admitting to it. Good. That's the first step. Before you grow up, you have to accept your inadequate penis. You can't change it, buddy, it's who you are. So you won't be able to pleasure a woman...is that such a big deal? You can take up gardening or building model airplanes or maybe you can start sewing your own dresses.

 

I guess there's a possibility you'll be able to find a deformed chick who's missing an arm, or maybe a post-op transexual if your lucky. But face the facts dude, you just can't compete with normally endowed men. I know your trying to compete and compensate by acting hyper-aggressive on a message board, but maybe you should go sharpen your sewing needles and knit yourself a pair of pantyhose. I'm sure you won't want for room in the crotch.

i just wanted to randomly throw out the fact that i got a 12 inch penis

 

not really... but i just wanted to say it.

louiecastillo1 getting confrontational when people started messing with his e-ass is probably one of the funniest things ever on this site.

 

what's really funny is that you aren't even a marlins fan and yet you have 28,152 posts and god

knows how many more on the Red Sox site. Do you ever leave your computer?

Never.

 

It is surgically attached to my body. Its pretty hideous.

 

Not as hideous as having that girl who posted here on your arm though. She was so ugly I made a sizable donation to a pro bono plastic surgery group in her name.

 

There is livestock out there who thought she was ugly.

 

Nice, but you should have saved your money so you can pay to have that gaping a**hole of yours fixed after years of getting banged by men.

Oh, you're admitting to it. Good. That's the first step. Before you grow up, you have to accept your inadequate penis. You can't change it, buddy, it's who you are. So you won't be able to pleasure a woman...is that such a big deal? You can take up gardening or building model airplanes or maybe you can start sewing your own dresses.

 

I guess there's a possibility you'll be able to find a deformed chick who's missing an arm, or maybe a post-op transexual if your lucky. But face the facts dude, you just can't compete with normally endowed men. I know your trying to compete and compensate by acting hyper-aggressive on a message board, but maybe you should go sharpen your sewing needles and knit yourself a pair of pantyhose. I'm sure you won't want for room in the crotch.

Nail, meet coffin.

 

I think I almost woke up Alexis with my outburst just now.

Nice, but you should have saved your money so you can pay to have that gaping a**hole of yours fixed after years of getting banged by men.

I'd rather get a train run on me by Leonidas' 300 then be seen in public with that girl you knew.

I always use the stall, I can't stand peeing next to other men.

Studies suggest that you are insecure about your penis size.

 

studies suggest you're a fag.

Insecurity further exposed.

 

My penis is huge, just ask your mother. I have no insecurities about my manhood whatsoever.

Studies also show that guys named "lefty" like to jerk off their tiny dick with their left hand.

 

dude the stuff you mentioned about using the stalls could be put aside but the fact you so sensitve about your dick size on a message board does kinda show a little insecurity

 

who the hell told you i'm sensitive about that sh*t?

Oh, you're admitting to it. Good. That's the first step. Before you grow up, you have to accept your inadequate penis. You can't change it, buddy, it's who you are. So you won't be able to pleasure a woman...is that such a big deal? You can take up gardening or building model airplanes or maybe you can start sewing your own dresses.

 

I guess there's a possibility you'll be able to find a deformed chick who's missing an arm, or maybe a post-op transexual if your lucky. But face the facts dude, you just can't compete with normally endowed men. I know your trying to compete and compensate by acting hyper-aggressive on a message board, but maybe you should go sharpen your sewing needles and knit yourself a pair of pantyhose. I'm sure you won't want for room in the crotch.

 

Sounds like you're giving advice from your own personal experience.

Oh, you're admitting to it. Good. That's the first step. Before you grow up, you have to accept your inadequate penis. You can't change it, buddy, it's who you are. So you won't be able to pleasure a woman...is that such a big deal? You can take up gardening or building model airplanes or maybe you can start sewing your own dresses.

 

I guess there's a possibility you'll be able to find a deformed chick who's missing an arm, or maybe a post-op transexual if your lucky. But face the facts dude, you just can't compete with normally endowed men. I know your trying to compete and compensate by acting hyper-aggressive on a message board, but maybe you should go sharpen your sewing needles and knit yourself a pair of pantyhose. I'm sure you won't want for room in the crotch.

Nail, meet coffin.

 

I think I almost woke up Alexis with my outburst just now.

 

sh*t man that was brutal :lol :lol

What's sad is that everytime JJ mentions anything about his personal life, I know exactly who or what he's referring to. Alexis could practically be my naughty babysitter at this point.

Come on, is that the best you can do? The "takes one to know one" approach? So not only did your penis stop growing past elementary school, but your arguing skills too?

What's cool about louiecastillo1 is he can reenact Buffalo Bill's scene from The Silence of the Lambs whenever he wants.

 

No tuck action needed.

Come on, is that the best you can do? The "takes one to know one" approach? So not only did your penis stop growing past elementary school, but your arguing skills too?

 

There's no need to argue, it's painfull obvious that you went through all that and now you're

sharing your wisdom. Thanks, but I don't need it.

What's cool about louiecastillo1 is he can reenact Buffalo Bill's scene from The Silence of the Lambs whenever he wants.

 

No tuck action needed.

 

Hey fox, I found this picture of you on the red sox board...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.