Official NCABB 2007-2008 Discussion

Ramp

Guest FishFanInPA

The Richmond Spiders play in like 10 days.....it's almost here....

VCU is going to be ridiculously fun to watch and cover with all the new florida kids we got.

Yeah, bring on the college ball.

Both my teams should be easily better than last year--my teams being the Canes and DUKE. I'm anticipating that Duke is going to be a lot of fun to watch this year with like triple the athleticism of last year, but we're gonna have a lot of trouble down in the post. I don't even care. Just bring on the damn games.

Im rooting for Georgetown, and obvously my Canes, even though we arent very good. Georgetown has a pretty good team, so I wouldnt say were overated

no, they are definitely overrated.... but feel free and try to tell me why they should be ranked 5th to start the season

Well, we have Patrick Ewing, Roy Hibbert, and many other young guys. #5 maybe not, but in the top 10, defenetely

I know all about PEJr... he was at my alma mater when I was there

I just don't see it... I think losing Green will be a big blow... I hope they do well, I like Ewing alot

Is this the first time the defending champ isnt ranked in the top 25?

I believe that happened 2 years ago when Carolina was (wrongly) not ranked

I absolutely cant wait until our first exhibition game next weekend. This year is all about taking care of unfinished business. Also, this year should be dedicated to Jason Ray's memory. The way our season ended last year followed by his death the next day was so heartbreaking. Hopefully at the end of the year he'll be looking down on the team cutting down the nets in San Antonio.

I absolutely cant wait until our first exhibition game next weekend. This year is all about taking care of unfinished business. Also, this year should be dedicated to Jason Ray's memory. The way our season ended last year followed by his death the next day was so heartbreaking. Hopefully at the end of the year he'll be looking down on the team cutting down the nets in San Antonio.

They had a pretty good year then too.

This should be one of thr strongest Hurricanes team(on paper) that we have had in years. Lots of deepth and an incredible amount of talent. If they play up to their potential this year, I could see them making the big dance.

As for the Lobos, just about everyone is saying we will at least make it to the NIT under first year head coach Steve Alford. J.R. Giddens has got to step his game up though now that SF Tony Danridge is out untill at least January.

This should be a fun year for UNM fans but 2008-2009 is going to be an absolute blast as we have a top 10 recruiting class coming in according to ESPN.

With Big Al gone, it'll be a tough road to the Tourney...but we got this huge freshman Solomon Alibi (7'1"). And it may not seem like much, but last year our tallest player was 6'9".

And my boy Toney Douglas is coming back full strength, along with Jason Rich. Should be a fun year.

They had a pretty good year then too.

Thus the (wrongly) :lol . That was a fun year.

IDK if I like being #1 now...kinda puts the bullseye on us early heading into the Las Vegas Invitational and a tough non-con. road schedule.