Super Mario Galaxy

MarlinFan10

God, I need a Wii. I'm gonna wait til after Thanksgiving and see what kind of deals are out there. I mean, everyone else in the country should have one by now.

if you asked me up until two days ago, i would have said i didn't have a wii. don't have any other games yet, but i'll see if eb games has a good deal.

i may pick up galaxy when it comes out in the next few days.

God, I need a Wii. I'm gonna wait til after Thanksgiving and see what kind of deals are out there. I mean, everyone else in the country should have one by now.

Not so true. I work at a national retail chain and it is still the top question. Do you have any Wii?

Anyway, Galaxy is great game. If you don't have it yet you should get it a Toys R us. If you buy the game you get a $25 gift card. Linited time offer.

• 1 month later...

just bought the game yesterday and i've played a good 10-15 hours so far. WOW! what a game. incredibly fun, I just can't put it down.

basically i've been drinking by myself and playing this game... (I have an exucse though, my girl went home for the holidays already and I don't leave until the 24th, haha! basically everyone in DC is gone already)

anyway, awesome game....has there ever been a bad mario game? Mario Bros 2 for SNES comes to mind...i never had a gamecube so i dunno how the mario platform was for that system. but the traditonal mario, Super Mario 3, Super Mario World, all of the mario gameboy games, Mario64 and Galaxy are pure gold....these people really know what they are doing, what a fantastic series

just bought the game yesterday and i've played a good 10-15 hours so far. WOW! what a game. incredibly fun, I just can't put it down.

basically i've been drinking by myself and playing this game... (I have an exucse though, my girl went home for the holidays already and I don't leave until the 24th, haha! basically everyone in DC is gone already)

anyway, awesome game....has there ever been a bad mario game? Mario Bros 2 for SNES comes to mind...i never had a gamecube so i dunno how the mario platform was for that system. but the traditonal mario, Super Mario 3, Super Mario World, all of the mario gameboy games, Mario64 and Galaxy are pure gold....these people really know what they are doing, what a fantastic series

Aww, don't hate on Mario 2. Sunshine is a game that is in the running for worst.

Aww, don't hate on Mario 2. Sunshine is a game that is in the running for worst.

I enjoy Mario 2 but not nearly as much as the others