CBL- Rules/Premise

Piazza31

Anyway someone can give me some information on the Conine Baseball League. I kinda want to check out the premise of the league, rules, player pool and stuff like that.

I'm a Fantasy Sports fan, and maybe if I know what is going on in there... I might be interested once a Expansion Team is available.

Chris

we use the OOTP (out of the park) baseball sim league software, you can read up on it on the web.

OOTP Baseball

The short description is we draft players, stock our minor leagues, set rosters, lineups, etc, and then let the sim play out games for us, typically around 5 games at a time, so we can adjust rosters or lineups, etc, in between each set of games. Stats are kept on just about everything you could want. There are box scores and play-by-play records of each game.

We trade players, sign free agents, negotiate contracts, hold a draft, you watch prospects rise and fall, and we've already ran 4 or 5 seasons. So you build an entire organization over time and watch it mature (hopefully).

we'd have to address that. There are 4 or 5 franchises available right now if we just replace the owners.

I definatly want in if given the chance. I saw the site, and it looks very interesting. My email is hivltg3_34 at Hotmail.com email me with information on joining. I'd love the chance.

Thanks,

Chris

For what it's worth, I am also interested although to be reasonable, I would not be able to take over a team seriously for quite a while given my current situation and my plans for half a year of travel after I leave here. Just something to keep in mind in the future I suppose.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.