Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish MiLB Catcher #31

Featured Replies

I recently acquired game-used catchers gear that was used by the Jamestown Jammers. It has #31 written on the chest guard. I was wondering if anyone knew of a catcher wearing #31 for them? Something makes me think D'Antonio, but I'm not sure. I need to know, because I would like to get it signed. (Please let it be Hayes' gear).

 

 

OT- what happened to fox and ramp, they gone?

Yeah, they "retired".

 

It might be piazza's? Idk. Can you post a pic? I might be able find out what year it's from, then correlate it to that years roster.

 

Chris

Yeah, they "retired".

 

It might be piazza's? Idk. Can you post a pic? I might be able find out what year it's from, then correlate it to that years roster.

 

Chris

 

IIRC Piazza wasn't here long enough to have had to have gone to the Jamestown Jammers for whatever reason :confused

you could call the team once the season starts. I say that because with the minor league camps open in Jupiter right now not too many people would be at the Jammer's office.

I recently acquired game-used catchers gear that was used by the Jamestown Jammers. It has #31 written on the chest guard. I was wondering if anyone knew of a catcher wearing #31 for them? Something makes me think D'Antonio, but I'm not sure. I need to know, because I would like to get it signed. (Please let it be Hayes' gear).

 

Volstad was #31 in 2005. but the Jammers wore red, white, and black then. What color is the gear?

I recently acquired game-used catchers gear that was used by the Jamestown Jammers. It has #31 written on the chest guard. I was wondering if anyone knew of a catcher wearing #31 for them? Something makes me think D'Antonio, but I'm not sure. I need to know, because I would like to get it signed. (Please let it be Hayes' gear).

 

Volstad was #31 in 2005. but the Jammers wore red, white, and black then. What color is the gear?

 

Could be equipment from a guy who was signed and used it til new stuff came in.

 

Chris

  • Author

I recently acquired game-used catchers gear that was used by the Jamestown Jammers. It has #31 written on the chest guard. I was wondering if anyone knew of a catcher wearing #31 for them? Something makes me think D'Antonio, but I'm not sure. I need to know, because I would like to get it signed. (Please let it be Hayes' gear).

 

Volstad was #31 in 2005. but the Jammers wore red, white, and black then. What color is the gear?

It's all black. The chest guard doesn't feel modern....hmph.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.