The Slide

Ramp

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Let it not be overlooked that LUIS CASTILLO won this game for us! His RBI was the game-winner as the one run was all we needed, thanks to a brilliant outing by Josh Beckett.

WAY TO GO, LUIS! WAY TO GO ALEX, ON THAT INCREDIBLE SLIDE!!!!!!!!

Way to go, Marlins!!!!!!!! WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! (I can hardly believe I can honestly type that and it's true)

Everyone on this team contributed. This has been one of the best postseasons in memory - not just because the Marlins have been in it. This whole postseason, everyone had a key in victory. Mordecai. Gonzalez. Lee. Penny. Beckett. Lowell. Pudge. Hollandsworth. Conine. Cabrera. Castillo. Encarnacion. Pierre. Urbina. Looper. Fox. Pavano. Redman. I dont want to forget anyone...because this whole team really did contribute.

A Gon's slide was simply amazing. There are so many plays the Marlins made like that this post season. Wow...enjoy it ...

Good thread Ramp. That slide was so unbelievable.

First I thought he was out.

Then when the ump called him safe I figured he HAD to have blown that call. There was just no way that Alex got around that tag & somehow got a hand on that plate.

Here's a guy running flat-out full speed from second base, and stopped on a dime, contorted his body to evade Posada's tag, and somehow still grazed the plate with his fingertips before flying past home base.

Then I saw the replays & my jaw just dropped & I started annoying all my friends, saying "I can't believe he just did that, I can't F$#%'ing believe it." over and over again.

As usual, I love the fact that just when you think someone on the team's struggling, they come up huge. Castillo, Alex, Encarnacion. Amazing.

Everyone on this team contributed. This has been one of the best postseasons in memory - not just because the Marlins have been in it. This whole postseason, everyone had a key in victory. Mordecai. Gonzalez. Lee. Penny. Beckett. Lowell. Pudge. Hollandsworth. Conine. Cabrera. Castillo. Encarnacion. Pierre. Urbina. Looper. Fox. Pavano. Redman. I dont want to forget anyone...because this whole team really did contribute.

A Gon's slide was simply amazing. There are so many plays the Marlins made like that this post season. Wow...enjoy it ...

you forgot lenny harris who had a huge hit in the rally in game 2 against san fran, also helling in the san fran series, and tejera as well. What did redmond do this postseason??