Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What a choice to make..

Featured Replies

Make Yourself by Incubus

I'm more of an Morning View fan myself.

 

That's by far my favorite Incubus album.

Light Grenades FTW

Opinion on this matter bound to change based on time of day:

 

 

 

I refuse to type the name and artists, because if you were awesome, you would know.

 

nice choice, although I kinda like Frances the Mute a bit better. I just saw them live last week on april 2nd. that was a great show.

 

 

 

heres my pick:

  • Author

nice choice, although I kinda like Frances the Mute a bit better. I just saw them live last week on april 2nd. that was a great show.

 

 

 

heres my pick:

 

 

 

I love that album... I love Brand New. They are kick ass. =D

I love that album... I love Brand New. They are kick ass. =D

 

yes they are. Jesse Lacey is amazing. honestly they are my favorite band ever.

I love that album... I love Brand New. They are kick ass. =D

 

yes they are. Jesse Lacey is amazing. honestly they are my favorite band ever.

 

-shudders-

  • Author

I love that album... I love Brand New. They are kick ass. =D

 

yes they are. Jesse Lacey is amazing. honestly they are my favorite band ever.

 

I actually like the whole group.

 

Brand New, Taking Back Sunday, and Straylight Run.

 

But that's just me...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.