Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What a choice to make..

Featured Replies

If you had the choice to own one album and one album ONLY....

 

... which would you own?

 

 

Hmm.... that's a good question, don't ya think?

The correct answer is Metallica - "...And Justice for All"

 

Also acceptable, Metallica - "Metallica".

 

 

I prefer Master Of Puppets.

The correct answer is Metallica - "...And Justice for All"

 

Also acceptable, Metallica - "Metallica".

 

Good choices, but...

 

One of either Octavarium or Metropolis Part 2: Scenes From A Memory by Dream Theater would be my choice

 

Honorable mentions to: Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence (Dream Theater), Your Body Above Me (Black Lab), Now You See Inside (SR-71), Fables from a Mayfly-What I Tell You Three Times is True (Fair to Midland)

 

Edit: Wow, I just realized that those album titles are all pretty weird... but all the music is awesome

 

Edit: PS, if Dream Theater ever puts together their 12 Steps Suite, that becomes number 1

The White Album by the Beatles. It's not their best, but it's the essential one. Because it has the most songs, and more Beatles is better Beatles.

The White Album by the Beatles. It's not their best, but it's the essential one. Because it has the most songs, and more Beatles is better Beatles.

I would have thought it was the book on tape version of Moneyball.

The White Album by the Beatles. It's not their best, but it's the essential one. Because it has the most songs, and more Beatles is better Beatles.

I would have thought it was the book on tape version of Moneyball.

 

Add that to my honorable mentions :whistle

The correct answer is Metallica - "...And Justice for All"

 

Also acceptable, Metallica - "Metallica".

 

 

I prefer Master Of Puppets.

I've got to take whichever album has "One", "And Justice For All", "Blackened", and "Harvester of Sorrow". Hell, "One" alone would have done it for me.

Opinion on this matter bound to change based on time of day:

 

 

 

I refuse to type the name and artists, because if you were awesome, you would know.

Opinion on this matter bound to change based on time of day:

 

 

 

I refuse to type the name and artists, because if you were awesome, you would know.

Sorry to ruin your fun... That would ne The Mars Volta - "De-loused in the Comatorium". I personally liked At The Drive-In better.

Sublime is by far my favorite band, but had to go with an album with enough layers to keep me satisfied for the rest of my life. Also helps that it is a double CD:

  • Author

Opinion on this matter bound to change based on time of day:

 

 

 

I refuse to type the name and artists, because if you were awesome, you would know.

I like both The Mars Volta and Sparta, but not as much as ATDI.

 

Also.. I never noticed the little boy standing at the doorway and I've had this album for years now.

  • Author

Sublime is by far my favorite band, but had to go with an album with enough layers to keep me satisfied for the rest of my life. Also helps that it is a double CD:

 

 

 

I also like Sublime.... Now.. if was given the choice of picking one Sublime album... I wouldn't know what to pick... I like both the Self Titled and 40 oz. to Freedom equally.

I like both The Mars Volta and Sparta, but not as much as ATDI.

 

Also.. I never noticed the little boy standing at the doorway and I've had this album for years now.

I'm pretty sure that's Cebric.

 

And yes, ATDI was completely sextastic.

 

 

Also, roflwaffles at Baha Men.

  • Author

I hope you're kidding lol

 

He must be cuz everyone knows Kidz Bop 4 is the best...

 

I've seen the commercials for whatever album it is they are trying to sell us and it's ridiculous.

 

I hate those CDs :lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.