Who feels worse?

Marlins

The cubs havent gone to the WS in a longggg time and they were winning in the series 3-1-and they had thier 2 best pitchers lose back to back games-while the big payroll yanks were supposed to beat the marlins easily-but they couldn't do the job-and they prob. feel like they suck-bc they thought they would beat us easily-while the cubs haven't gone to the WS in a long time to know how it feels to lose like that.

Guest marlins02

a guy came into the store saying that the marlins were going to get swept. i wanted to risk getting fired by smaking him upside the head but i knew i would just let the Marlins do it for me :lol . to that guy F*CK YOU!! MARLINS ARE THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

you shouldve done it and say he harrassed you :D

This is a revolutionary day in MLB. Selig presenting the WS trophy to us only means that the Yankees, and these other high priced teams, have to take a long, hard look at their practices. You may see a lot of fat trimming happening. Then again, maybe you wont. But at least now, after last season with the Angels and this season with us, teams know that it can be done. And the 'big markets' realize that they too, no matter how much money they spend, are not guarenteed success.

Yankees got to hurt, but not that much. They had no soul. The Cubs are used to losing - no matter how painful. I guess they would be hurt more, but I have heard a lot of Cub fans take solace in the fact that they lost to the eventual World Champs!

And who has the better pitching staff now - Cubs or us? :w00t

well in chicago's case i think the fans feel worse than the players bc atleast some of those players have gone to the WS-but the cub fans havent in a long time-and in the yanks case the players feel worse bc the fans have seen them win it so many times-but its the players who thought they could beat the marlins easily-and so they feel worse bc its all thier fault.