Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who feels worse?

Featured Replies

  • Author

the yankees are the the fav. 2 win it every year-but if they dont they get really mad-i cant bel they expect 2 win every single year-its a sport!-the same team isn't suppose 2 always win!

i never really hated the cubs much at all until this postseason. i guess a lot of that has to do with their consistent sucking, but something about shoving this title down the throats of their cocky a** fans is just so gratifying.

The Yankees are hurt much more by this. The Cubs and their fans have already forgotten about the playoffs--they're too stupid to remember!

  • Author

cubs forgot about the WS...

it hurts more when uve had s/t and u lose it-(cubs going 2 the ws)

so the yankees might feel worse-bc theyve been to the ws and won before.

The Cubs still feel worse...The Yankees can console themselves knowing that they've won 26 titles, and most of this team has won 3...

The Cubs really thought this was their year....

Here's how evil I am: While I was driving up US 1 after midnight this morning, I called up my sister in Chicago (who's a HUGE Cub fan), so she could hear the celebration! :w00t

United States Geological Survey - Press Release

 

Bronx, New York-

 

With Mt. Steinbrenner spewing for months and our observations pointing to a possible eruption, we have been forced to order a complete evacuation of the Yankees Front Office and Managerial Staff Offices. Portions of the Yankee Clubhouse are also in the affected area. The USGS will continue to Mt. Steinbrenner for further developments. The town of Zimmer has already been destroyed and Torre Village could be next.

The Cubs fans don't feel bad about losing. They're already looking for the wintertime chic thing to do and have already forgotten about baseball, whereas Yankee fans actually feel bad when they lose.

a guy came into the store saying that the marlins were going to get swept. i wanted to risk getting fired by smaking him upside the head but i knew i would just let the Marlins do it for me :lol . to that guy F*CK YOU!! MARLINS ARE THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

That sounds like the scenario at my work too. I work for Einstein Brothers Bagels and we had customers that would come in, knowing I was all for the Marlins, and they would taunt me, telling me we'd lose our @$$e$ to the Yankees...well now I get the last laugh at them....muhahahaha!!! Something to look forward to tomorrow when I return to work after being off all weekend :) I'll be wearing a perma-grin on my face :lol :lol :lol

I choose the Yankees. Yankee fans that I know have acted so cocky and were so sure that their team was going to win. When they lost to us, they were soooo pissed off. I love it. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.