Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/15 -- Braves @ Marlins

Featured Replies

why is everyone wearing sweaters and sweatshirts tonight...it was like 70 up here in CT today!

Little cold front. Its probably in the low 60's down there. Its like in the 50's in tally.

Haha! That sounds so weird to hear. I know its cold up there, but 60s is beautiful baseball weather, no reason there shouldn't be 20,000 fans there...I'd have my short sleaves and shorts on!

 

why is everyone wearing sweaters and sweatshirts tonight...it was like 70 up here in CT today!

It's a little cold here in SFla, especially considering the thin-blood us natives have.

It's in the low 60's with a brisk North wind. Headed down to upper 40's tonite.

Man, I remember when I had thin blood...then I moved to CT for school. When I go home, it could be in the 50s and I wear my short sleaves and shorts!

 

why is everyone wearing sweaters and sweatshirts tonight...it was like 70 up here in CT today!

 

It's in the 50's up here in New Hampsha and I'm in shorts.

Amen to that. I wore jeans today, but I shoulda worn shorts!

 

Weird to think its colder there than it is here

  • Author

Cantu walks.

 

:bases_firstandsecond 2 outs. Here comes Mike Rabelo!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.