Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/15 -- Braves @ Marlins

Featured Replies

OK, I'm here now! Fashionably late.

Just let me know if you need to use mlb.tv... I was blacked out of Astros territory not Marlins territory.

Nice! That was a loud one :lol

OK, I'm here now! Fashionably late.

Just let me know if you need to use mlb.tv... I was blacked out of Astros territory not Marlins territory.

Nah, I just use it to watch the replays when the Marlins are playing

  • Author

wtf happened, it said Admin pooped up to hermida

 

 

LOL, "Admin" got a bloop single.

jair is nothing to shake a stick at. he's got some hot stuff.

 

but the braves offense looks lifeless as usual.

  • Author

...and I'm here a little late, as always.

Even though the only time I was here at gametime, we lost (against Houston, Saturday).

Could it be a good sign? :pray

  • Author

1st base hit of the night for us.

 

"The Hammer" with a little help from Chipper's lack of range (b/c of injury).

 

:bases_firstbase 0 outs. Mike Jacobs.

C'mon...lets score... :pray

  • Author

Jacobs flies out to LF. 1 out.

 

C'mon CAN-tu... :pray

 

EDIT: SB for "The Hammer." :notworthy

Wow, didn't see that one coming. Nice job, Hammer!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.