Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/15 -- Braves @ Marlins

Featured Replies

TV: FSN (in HD, as well) | RADIO: WAXY 790, WQBA 1140 (Spanish)

 

 

 

(5-7)

 

Starting Lineup

1. K. Johnson-2B

2. Y. Escobar-SS

3. C. Jones-3B

4. M. Teixeira-1B

5. J. Francoeur-RF

6. B. McCann-C

7. M. Diaz-LF

8. M. Kotsay-CF

9. J. Jurrjens-P

 

@

 

 

(7-5)

 

Starting Lineup

1. Hanley Ramirez-SS

2. Dan Uggla-2B

3. Jeremy Hermida-RF

4. Josh Willingham-LF

5. Mike Jacobs-1B

6. Jorge Cantu-3B

7. Mike Rabelo-C

8. Alfredo Amezaga-CF

9. Scott Olsen-P

 

 

@: Dolphin Stadium

Start Time: 7:10 PM ET

 

 

Projected Starting Pitchers

 

 

Jurrjens (1-1)

vs.

 

 

Olsen (1-0)

 

 

 

:marlins

Meh. I really wanted to go to this game but can't.

 

I'll be watching, though. GO FISH!!!

Atlanta

 

K. Johnson 2b

Y. Escobar ss 0

C. Jones

M. Teixeira

J. Francoeur

B. McCann c

M. Diaz

M. Kotsay cf

J. Jurrjens

 

Florida

 

H. Ramirez ss

D. Uggla 2b

J. Hermida rf

J. Willingham

M. Jacobs 1b

J. Cantu 3b

M. Rabelo c

A. Amezaga cf

S. Olsen p

Anyone who doesn't get the game but wants to watch it online, PM me.

OMG OMG OMG.. I was blacked out of ASTROS territory NOT MARLINS territory.

 

YES YES YES... I LOVE you Rabby! I owe you BIG TIME!! :kiss :hug :hug.

Holly you stink at reading, how did you get into FSU.

:lol... I am soo happy. I "read" your post but I really did not read it.

 

BTW: I was too lazy to PM you ;).

I know this is random but... anyone know if Tommy is a Tigers fan? For some reason I thought so.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.