Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mothers Day...

Featured Replies

So I'm going to be out of town for Mothers Day.. Want to deliver mom something.. Flowers are kinda blah/boring...

 

Any ideas?

  • Author

Marlins tickets. :thumbup

 

 

I'll be in D.C. watching the fish! :lol thats the whole point of me delivering her something...

Marlins tickets. :thumbup

 

 

I'll be in D.C. watching the fish! :lol thats the whole point of me delivering her something...

 

Whoops! Forgot they were gonna be over there. In that case just get her a vacuum, I hear women love getting vacuums.

  • Author

Show up and cook dinner, with one of her favorite movies for her on DVD.

 

:blink: I WONT be in town...

Show up and cook dinner, with one of her favorite movies for her on DVD.

 

:blink: I WONT be in town...

 

Have dinner delivered with a DVD (Im sure you can be creative and arrange that) and a card that says something like "Sorry I can't be here to enjoy this with ya, Love Ya Mom"... etc...

 

C'mon man, critical thinking skills :thumbup

Show up and cook dinner, with one of her favorite movies for her on DVD.

 

:blink: I WONT be in town...

 

My bad, I read it and it went right over my head

You could do a finger painting with your hand prints for the fridge. I did that last year. Or 1992. I can't remember.

i'm getting my mom a card ... that's it

 

well i did just take her out to lunch, bought her new sunglasses and a ring that she liked.

 

 

i'm also sending cards to my ex's family. Im that stupid.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.