Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/4/08: Padres @ Marlins, 1:10 p.m. (EST),

Featured Replies

I don't think I've ever heard a sound that oud off of the teal monster. That's a dent :)

I agree, I didn't know it made that sound. That sound usually comes from the 1997/2003 World Series sign.

 

Good hit by Jake.

Is that a Slider or a Curveball that Miller throws? Tommy keeps calling it a slider but it looks more Curveball to me. Maybe a Slurve?

Great start by Miller. 88 pitches. 6IP, 4H, 2ER, 6K, 2BB.

very nice indeed.....hopefully he'll build on it....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.