Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/4/08: Padres @ Marlins, 1:10 p.m. (EST),

Featured Replies

Maybe we can get Greg Maddux out?

Please stop acting like we are getting blown out as opposed to having given up 3 hits so far.

Someone likes the 6th spot....Uggla :bases_homerun: #7...

Maybe we can get Greg Maddux out?

Please stop acting like we are getting blown out as opposed to having given up 3 hits so far.

 

 

Sorry. I guess I just got carried away. But at least I haven't said it's over yet.

 

Still, someone has to play the dramatic role. I guess I must.

 

THIS GAME IS OVER AND THIS TEAM SUCKS AND WILL BE LUCKY TO WIN ANOTHER GAME THIS YEAR.

 

 

UGGLA SUCKS AND GOT LUCKY.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.