Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas Trahern

Featured Replies

I cant believe I am going to say this but I wish they would send Dallas down to AA. His sinker will not work in Albuquerque. He got shelled for 7 in 1.2 IP and 2 HR including a Grand slam.

You cant believe it? Like its a big deal?

 

 

Do you not think him getting shelled is a big deal?

 

It's a function of AAA... it is what it is... AAA is nearly useless for developing pitchers... just tell him to learn from the other guys that are successful there... eventually his sinker should win out against the thin air...

  • Author

You cant believe it? Like its a big deal?

 

 

Do you not think him getting shelled is a big deal?

 

It's a function of AAA... it is what it is... AAA is nearly useless for developing pitchers... just tell him to learn from the other guys that are successful there... eventually his sinker should win out against the thin air...

 

This week they moved him from the right side of the rubber to the left and he had his shortest, non weather related, inning of his career. next week he will pitch in New Orleans so hopefully he will have a good outing there.

You cant believe it? Like its a big deal?

 

 

Do you not think him getting shelled is a big deal?

 

It's a function of AAA... it is what it is... AAA is nearly useless for developing pitchers... just tell him to learn from the other guys that are successful there... eventually his sinker should win out against the thin air...

 

This week they moved him from the right side of the rubber to the left and he had his shortest, non weather related, inning of his career. next week he will pitch in New Orleans so hopefully he will have a good outing there.

 

You mean outing I take it? I'd imagine they shifted him on the rubber to help him out against LHB... but yeah, assuming Dallas's confidence isn't shot, which it shouldn't be as long as he keeps it in mind that his starts are basically on the moon in ALB... his splits should be very very polarized

You cant believe it? Like its a big deal?

 

 

Do you not think him getting shelled is a big deal?

 

No, its been 3 games for him, not a lot. Really it wouldnt even be that big of a deal if he was sent down to AA. Give him time, thats all.

I cant believe I am going to say this but I wish they would send Dallas down to AA. His sinker will not work in Albuquerque. He got shelled for 7 in 1.2 IP and 2 HR including a Grand slam.

Like I told you earlier, I wish he was demoted to AA.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.