May 20, 200818 yr I'm inclined to reserve my criticisms for players like Badenhop who have inflicted far more damage to the team's win/loss numbers. Cantu is exceeding my expectations and is putting up NL 3B average numbers for dirt cheap.
May 20, 200818 yr By the way, as an 8th (and 6th and 7th and 9th) grade English teacher, I agree with everything PWG has said thus far. Look to eliminate redundancy in writing and learn the beauty of conciseness. Believe me, avoiding extra sentences is much more important than the "flow". That's a good sign for me... that's what I want to be, a 9th/10th grade English teacher though, preferably writing, or creative writing Cool. PM me if you need any help or pointers on becoming one. :thumbup
May 21, 200818 yr Why is ripping on Cantu the 'in' thing right now? Sure, his defense isn't very good but let's not forget that Hanley 'Mr. Marlin III' Ramirez is arguably the worst defensive shortstop in the National League. was the worst defensive shortstop in 2007. not in 2006 and not so far in 2008 He's tettered off since his great start but he's still been about middle-of-the-pack so far this year, which was where he was in 2006
May 21, 200818 yr In all honesty, I learned more about writing a successful essay today then I did in about 5 hours of Ms. Davis's class. In her defense, my face usually hits the desk the second she mentions the words "literary analysis". Your pointers actually caught me off gaurd so I must have accidently paid attention... :wub:
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.