Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let the excitement begin.

Featured Replies

Life as a Marlins fan is poopy. So, lets have fun and guess who is going to be pitching tomorrow.

 

 

This team needs a smack in the face.

Life as a Marlins fan is poopy. So, lets have fun and guess who is going to be pitching tomorrow.

 

 

This team needs a smack in the face.

 

I'll be the first to say it, and I'll hate myself for it, but I think Volstad might be the guy

  • Author

Life as a Marlins fan is poopy. So, lets have fun and guess who is going to be pitching tomorrow.

 

 

This team needs a smack in the face.

 

I'll be the first to say it, and I'll hate myself for it, but I think Volstad might be the guy

Volstad is on the DL. He is being shut down for atleast another week.

There's a few options. It won't depend so much on who the front office would like to see get an emergency start....it depends on who's available with proper rest. I'm sure the members here who follow our A and AA teams will let us know who's available.

I'm probably missing something here, but why wouldn't Badenhop get the start tommorow?

I'm probably missing something here, but why wouldn't Badenhop get the start tommorow?

 

He's pitching in relief right now in this game.

 

Ah ok, I wasn't watching because my mlb.tv is down.

  • Author

Tucker last pitched June 1st.

Hurk pitched yesterday.

Barone pitched today.

Hernandez pitched yesterday.

DeLa Cruz pitched June 5th.

Life as a Marlins fan is poopy. So, lets have fun and guess who is going to be pitching tomorrow.

 

 

This team needs a smack in the face.

 

I'll be the first to say it, and I'll hate myself for it, but I think Volstad might be the guy

Volstad is on the DL. He is being shut down for atleast another week.

 

I was basing it off this information "RHP Chris Volstad has been placed on the seven-day disabled list retroactive to May 28th" which would mean he's eligible to come off, but they're being extra pre-cautionary, which is fine... and I'd rather they take their time with him, he's only supposed to miss one start though :confused

WOOOO!!! sorry still partyin after cody's game winnin homer. OK to the point, i think it will be tucker, and it most likely will be

Tucker last pitched June 1st.

Hurk pitched yesterday.

Barone pitched today.

Hernandez pitched yesterday.

DeLa Cruz pitched June 5th.

Well, that makes it pretty unlikely that it's anyone other than Tucker...

  • Author

Tucker last pitched June 1st.

Hurk pitched yesterday.

Barone pitched today.

Hernandez pitched yesterday.

DeLa Cruz pitched June 5th.

Well, that makes it pretty unlikely that it's anyone other than Tucker...

Yes, unless it is someone else who is not very well known.

A little premature with threads now aren't we Holly ;) It's all good, everyone losses a little faith every now and then....I have no idea who is pitching by the by

  • Author

A little premature with threads now aren't we Holly ;) It's all good, everyone losses a little faith every now and then....I have no idea who is pitching by the by

Hey, guess what Eric... we will see Ryan Tucker tomorrow.

A little premature with threads now aren't we Holly ;) It's all good, everyone losses a little faith every now and then....I have no idea who is pitching by the by

Hey, guess what Eric... we will see Ryan Tucker tomorrow.

 

 

good things good things :mischief I hope he does well :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.