Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Urbina walks...

Featured Replies

I've always felt Foulke was one of the most underrated closers...he always has a great WHIP (under 1) and the opposing BA is always under .200. He doesn't throw very hard, but he has on eof the best changeups in the world...combine it with great control and you've got a mini-Hoffman.

 

Don't get me wrong...I'd like to keep Urbina, but he's never been in a rush to stay in one place. If he does get offered more money somewhere else and takes it, How does Foulke sound as a replacement?

If Urbina Walks, I would say Looper should be the man.

 

Hoping he can improve what he did during 2003.

 

Let's keep in mind we are limited on $$$

I'll take Foulke, I doubt he costs as much as people think he will.

 

Remember AJ isn't starting til the break.....

If Urbina walks, you stick with Looper, Fox, etc, and do the EXACT same thing as this year.

 

In other words, after the All-Star break or the trading deadline if the team is in the playoff hunt, the front office will be more than happy to go out & grab bullpen help again.

Remember AJ isn't starting til the break.....

Says who?

 

Because I know AJ says he'll be ready by opening day.

Remember AJ isn't starting til the break.....

Says who?

 

Because I know AJ says he'll be ready by opening day. AJ also said that management knew about his injury and did nothing to prevent him from hurting himself even more.

Remember AJ isn't starting til the break.....

Says who?

 

Because I know AJ says he'll be ready by opening day. Never did he say ready to start.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.