anybody that can get 3 outs is good

i would try out but i gotta play 4 my highschool team

Im not angry just depressed we are getting anihalated

yes 1 out satnding ovatiobn 4 kensing

wow wtf r we doing infield in with 1 out 12 - 0

god dammit bj got a hit k 13- 0

and to make things worse all 9 guys scored this inning evry 1 has a hit

k pop nd yes 2 outs go logan

holy crap why the blue hell do we not use kensing more hes gotten 2 out could been 3 but we were playin in

logan just got 3 outs that nvm ball dropped between uggla and ross

k um lets just say i feel confortable with logan wachter scotty o nolasco and andrew miller

hope the phillies lose

any 1 got ideas to help anything ( logan got 3 out were outta the inning god bless)

well, we have to take hendrickson out of the the rotation when JJ comes back, and send tucker back down to the minors when mitre comes back. we also have to trade jacobs away for a catcher that can play Defense. oh and learn how to hit with RISP to extend the inning and make the pitchers work. There are other things we need to do and despite these things we have to correct, i refuse to believe we are not contenders.

well, we have to take hendrickson out of the the rotation when JJ comes back, and send tucker back down to the minors when mitre comes back. we also have to trade jacobs away for a catcher that can play Defense. oh and learn how to hit with RISP to extend the inning and make the pitchers work. There are things we need to do and despite these things we have to correct, i refuse to believe we are not contenders.

We have to try Tucker in the pen.

I swear he would dominate out of the pen.

...and I know he's only 21, so this might be a terrible idea right now, but as I've said...he has said, himself...he enjoys closing, and a couple years ago, his future projection was closing.

Not saying to put him in the closers role, but middle relief, hell yeah.

We should trade Hendrickson for some extra peanuts and crackerjacks.

well, we have to take hendrickson out of the the rotation when JJ comes back, and send tucker back down to the minors when mitre comes back. we also have to trade jacobs away for a catcher that can play Defense. oh and learn how to hit with RISP to extend the inning and make the pitchers work. There are things we need to do and despite these things we have to correct, i refuse to believe we are not contenders.

We have to try Tucker in the pen.

I swear he would dominate out of the pen.

...and I know he's only 21, so this might be a terrible idea right now, but as I've said...he has said, himself...he enjoys closing, and a couple years ago, his future projection was closing.

Not saying to put him in the closers role, but middle relief, hell yeah.

We should trade Hendrickson for some extra peanuts and crackerjacks.

how about trading jacobs for bullpen pitching, and trading hendrickson and gregg for teagarden or ramirez