Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yessir

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yessir

  1. A complete dumpster fire. And it will continue to be one as long as Loria owns the team.
  2. I'm good with Conine is he truly wants the job.
  3. Skinny Heath Bell.
  4. Haren is going to pitch. These dudes always make these grand claims and never act on them. He's got 10 million reasons to pitch next year.
  5. Yea we won this. I'm good. Let's hope he's not damaged goods.
  6. Lol if we gave Yelich. I'd start a riot.
  7. Looks like it's Latos
  8. Haren better stop being a bitch and just pitch for the the Marlins.
  9. Dee Gordon posted a .648 OPS the second half of the season. For reference Adeiny Hechavarria posted a .688 OPS in the second half of the season. Literally Hechavarria was a better hitter than Gordon to end last season. I think I hate this trade more than I hated it twenty minutes ago, and I really hated it then. Fuck me. Dodgers raped.
  10. Please lord. Rescind the deal.
  11. Put it this way, if Gordon was a good defender, the Dodgers wouldn't be trading him.
  12. This deal was terrible. No sugar coating it.
  13. Gordon can barely get on base. Why are we so high in this dude? Ughhh.
  14. Just a terribly short sighted deal. Never can do it right with this management.
  15. There is only one person I want to buy the Marlins, and that is Micky Arison. Because I know there will be a commitment to winning there.
  16. I don't see him opting out. Come that 6th year, he'll have like 7 years 250 million left on the deal lol...he'll never see that much more money at 30.
  17. Did we get Kershaw?
  18. I'm definitely going to be gettin that Stanton Authentic jersey.
  19. Can we sign Stanton and then sell him the team simultaneously?
  20. Next up, Pokey Reese.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.